Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC)

Affordable Health Insurance for Visitors and Temporary Workers
  • If you're planning a trip to Australia or coming to work temporarily, it's important to have health insurance that will cover you in case of illness or injury. That's where Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) comes in. OVHC is a type of health insurance specifically designed for visitors and temporary workers in Australia.

    At Goodway Education and Visa Services, we partner with top OVHC providers such as BUPA, Allianz, NIB, and Medibank to provide affordable health insurance for overseas visitors and temporary workers. Our OVHC plans cover a wide range of medical services, including hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescription medications.

    To purchase OVHC through our partners, follow the links below:

    When you purchase OVHC through our partners, you can rest assured that you're getting comprehensive coverage at an affordable price. Our partners have a wide network of healthcare providers, so you can easily find a doctor or hospital if you need medical attention during your stay in Australia.

    OVHC is a requirement for most temporary visa holders in Australia, including those on a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457/482). Our team of experts can assist you in selecting the right OVHC plan for your needs and budget, and can help you navigate the process of purchasing and managing your OVHC policy.

    Don't take a chance with your health while visiting or working in Australia. Purchase OVHC today through our partner links and travel or work with peace of mind!

    An OVHC policy may differ in types of plan and from insurer to insurer, so it’s very important that you read the policy document carefully before signing up!
    Please contact Good Way Education and Visa Services if you need assistance regarding the purchase of OVHC